Sunday, February 9, 2014

Search Patterns on Google Glass

I've been wearing Google Glass around home (and once in a mall) for a few weeks.

The browser is kind of cool - but I have noticed in terms of searching for some music - my search patterns have changed.

The reason - is that while voice recognition is great... its accuracy is not currently excellent.

So (re music)- often I find myself searching for:


  • Relaxing Music,
  • Relaxing classical music,
  • Latest MTV charts
etc...

More generic search terms in other words.

MTV is excellent in the way - it does actually package up the charts - the short snippets work perfectly on Google Glass.

Google Glass also integrates with Shazam... I've tested it... it works... but more of an out an about feature.

There is Glassware that integrates with your Google Play music collection - which I have not tested.. as I don't use Google Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment